Sunday, July 21, 2013

HACKS: Donkey Kong 2 makes me want to throw stuff. Barrels mostly..


I think this hack came out on Newgrounds in 2008, and ever since then I have really liked it. The new elements to Mario's playability (fence climbing n' such) have me pretty much spellbound by this newer, some would say more challenging take on Donkey Kong classic. There are SO many shitty hacked classics out there, it is really nice to see a good one. Not much of an explanation needed for the gameplay of DK2, just move with your arrows and jump with space. I prefer to use a midi-gamepad for this game because the space bar jump can be a little touchy. Nothing more frustrating than getting to the top and then having Mario decide to jump right the fuck off.

Donkey Kong kill screen coming up if anyone is interested...


No comments:

Post a Comment